Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Background History

Well my assistant is working on getting photos from the book.  This means we are politely begging some of the women in the book for photos which is the best way to do it.  The publisher can scan them for printing better than we can.  The next best is to have a high resolution scan made.  Sometimes we have to pay for this service.
OK While she is doing that I am struggeling with the background history chapter.  I have a lot of information the problem is how to consolidate it into one chapter.  I will put the references at the back of the chapter for further reading.
Well since I took the Web 2.0 course which says I need to keep blogging, I am doing it.  But I also have to get back to the book.
More later.
Jeannette Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment